- Up to 30th of April 2021
- No passengers will be allowed entry into Mauritius.
- Departing passengers will be allowed to board the authorized flights, should there be any departing flights.
- From 1st of May 2021 to 31st of May 2021 (Kindly note that these flights are tentative or may be cancelled subject to prevailing sanitary conditions in Mauritius)
While travel restrictions have been extended to 31st May, exceptional flights may still be programmed as is the case since last year.
All prospective passengers (including children and infants) travelling to Mauritius must possess the following documents:
- a certificate of a negative COVID – 19 PCR test administered between 5 and 7 days prior to the date of boarding at the last point of embarkation.
- a valid air ticket to Mauritius; and
- proof of purchase of a travel package including accommodation, on a full board basis, at a designated hotel for a mandatory 14-day in-room quarantine.
We will relay related information from the relevant authorities as the situation evolves, and hope to welcome you to our beautiful Mauritius soon.